You know how when you see your own kids everyday of their life and you just do not realize how they are growing, or even changing? Well it is happening with Brenham.
Brenham and Nicholas are growing at just about the same rate because Nicholas is still almost as tall as Brenham, so it is really hard to tell that either one of them is growing. I know they are going to be pretty tall, afterall James is 6'. It was just that today, we went to James' parents house and Brenham was taller than his grandmother. Well, in different places in the house he was taller. I guess their floor has issues. But still, he really is getting taller. I noticed last night that we see eye to eye. Literally.
I just can't see it with Nicholas as much because he has always been about an inch shorter than Brenham and he still is.
2 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment