Brenham auditioned for the Region X All-Region Choir on Saturday. This was his second audition, he didn't make the choir last year. But this year, he did.
Brenham made the Treble Choir. This is a choir made up of the higher range voices: treble, soprano and alto. Brenham sings soprano. His choir director knew he would make it this year. She loves his voice and thinks he has a future and possibly can get scholarships because of it. I understand that once you make the All-Region choir, you get on a list that helps you get a scholarship.
The concert will be held on November 18th at 4:00 p.m. in Vidor.
I am so proud of him. Congratulations, Brenham! Good job.
3 years ago

























2 comments:
That is so cool! I know he must be very excited and I know you are so very proud!! Maybe Jen and I can bring the kids to hear him. Joe recently began choir at St. Jude's, so I think he would enjoy it. Let us know where it will be.
Way to go Brenham......glad that's you and not me singing!!
Keep it up until you can't sing no more. That's a great goal to have!
Post a Comment