I have been reading about the issues surrounding Sara Evans and her husband and the divorce petitions they have both filed.
I love Sara's music. She has a beautiful voice and her songs are great. That is about as much as I know about her. But, I have always had a little bit of doubt about her personality wise. She seems a little too stiff for a performer. Her appearance on Dancing With The Stars only reinforced this position. She never seemed to really get it. I can see Faith Hill or Reba McEntire really dancing on that show, not stiff like Sara was. I am just not too sure about her.
Her husband on the other hand I know nothing about him. Didn't even know his name until all this hit the press. I don't know if all the things she accused him of are true or false. I don't know if what he is accusing her of is true or false. I do know that she seemed to be REAL close to her dance partner when they were being interviewed the other night. She seemed too together for someone who should be very distraught over what she is accusing her husband of.
I do know one thing for sure: I am getting way too much information about this entire thing.
2 years ago

























1 comment:
Right own girl, you said it best. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment