I am so tired of hearing about how great it is that two black coaches are in the Super Bowl this year.
Why can't we all just celebrate the fact that two great coaches have taken two great teams to the greatest sporting event of the year and leave it at that? Why do we still have to talk about their race? Why is it an issue?
Get over it and move on to another topic. Find one that is worth talking about. This one sure isn't.
2 years ago

























1 comment:
Ah, this sounds familiar. Are you the anonymous poster on my blog about this Kim? ;)
Oh, I think it's so cool! I think it's great that they are making history.
Sure, let's focus on the merits of their coaching ability, but let's acknowledge history in the making while we're at it. I might feel differently if these were two arrogant, mouthy guys – but they are such amazing guys who really deserve the recognition.
I do agree with you that we sometimes make too much out of a person's race, but I think in this situation, it's a really cool thing to recognize.
Post a Comment