I have been making some changes in my diet. I have decided that one of the first things I would do was to give up sodas for lent. This worked really well. I have started drinking more water and tea and for the most part, sodas don't really taste that good to me anymore. I really am liking this change. I didn't think I would.
The next thing I have decided is that I am not going to eat anything with high fructose corn syrup as an ingredient. Did you know that this includes ketchup? Yeah. So, I bought an organic ketchup. It's not bad. So, I am trying to change the way I eat.
Now for the title of this post: Exercise and Pain. I started walking again. My legs killed me tonight. I couldn't even walk as far. And when I got home, my legs were tingling. I don't want to kill myself, I just want to get moving more.
So, if you see me or if you read my blog, keep me honest. Ask me did I walk. Ask me did I check my food. Do something to keep me honest. I really wish I had someone to do this with...anyone?
3 years ago

























1 comment:
hmmmm ...
Ok, giving up soda - good thing.
No high fructose sugar - ok too.
EXERCISE !!!! Good grief. That
stuff'll kill you, or make you
tired, or other evil stuff. But
if you must just don't pick on
us happy, lazy, old fat people
when you're all healthy .....
Post a Comment