Saturday, April 28, 2007

James Got There

James arrived in the Green Zone at about 3:00 a.m. Saturday morning, Baghdad time, which was 6:00 Friday evening our time. He arrived safely, and when he called, it was the first time I had spoken to him since he left Wednesday from D.C.

Keep praying. I will keep you all updated on how he is doing. I will be doing most of it on this blog instead of sending emails, so come back often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very ambitious, Kim, to get this blog together. Well done.

Kim said...

Please let me know who you are.

Sabrina said...

Hey, Kim! Tell that cousin of mine that he is in our prayers and we hope he gets Iraq squared away soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim. You better delete this post. The bad guys don't need to know all that, if they read your web page.