It is only the third day that the kids have been out of school and I am already so tired of the fighting.
If I am asked one more time "Can I use your computer?" I think I will go nuts. The answer today is no same as it will be tomorrow. So stop asking already.
As if it isn't bad enough that they are fighting, it has been raining for the last three days. So they are stuck in the house. David's best friend has gone to Japan for three weeks, so he is beyond bored.
I really wanted summer to get here because of the hectic last few weeks of school and then it got here and I am already tired.
3 years ago

























3 comments:
I hope it gets better. I too am tired of the fighting and Olivia has been sick this week, hence no playmate, and now Makenzie has 103 degrees temperature and we leave for Florida tomorrow. It will get better....I can't wait for BUNKO...and when will the musical be.. I want to put it on my calendar. I hope you have a GREAT week. Just think the next week we'll be at church a good portion of the time for VBS.
Welcome to the real world, baby girl. SUMMER- SCHOOLS OUT WOW, when does it start again?
I remember those days very well, I didn't have to
get the kids up to go to school, soon it was wow its almost time for school to start. Getting 6 kids up again, thank God for 2 bathrooms with 2 showers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a luxury.
I don't know how to sign in, sorry.
Post a Comment