Monday, August 20, 2007

In The News Today

Hurricane Dean

Thankfully, this storm is going to go wayyyyy south of us. Not that I wish it on anyone, but I did not want to have to deal with it a week before school starts.

Michael Vick

The man is guilty and now he is admitting it. He just knew he had no choice because there were three other people who had pleaded guilty and will testify against him. He has always been an idiot on the field and must have just thought he was above the law. Now I guess we know he isn't. I hope he gets the maximum, because any other joe blow on the street would, he shouldn't get off easy because he has money.

Crandall Canyon Mine

I feel for these poor people. Their relatives are probably not coming out of there alive and three rescuers have been killed. It's a sad situation all the way around. The thing is, they want the recovery effort to continue, yet it is not safe for anyone to go in to that mine to try to resuce anyone.

No comments: