This is the current picture of Brenham, Daphnie and Delanie. I take one of them every time they are together. It's becoming a tradition.
I thought this was exciting. The Dallas Cowboys are currently in San Antonio at training camp. We just happened to get behind their bus as we were going to the Riverwalk. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe to eat and found out that we missed the entire team by an hour.

























2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, I am glad you were in one with the kids. I have the kfdm link for Brenham being on news, see him perfect!!!!!!!!!
Forget it, I have searched for 30 minutes on KFDM for July 20th news, I couldn't find it,sorry,
Charlotte
Kim,
I taped it from TV news show,
You will have to tell me how to get it to u.
Have a great time,
Charlotte
Post a Comment