I have been pretty busy since the beginning of the year. Sorry I haven't posted lately. I do have lots to say and comment on. So I will get back to it.
"I did then what I knew how to do. When I knew better, I did better."
I am a Christian, Democrat, single mother who is trying to be the best mom I can be. I recently graduated from Lamar University with a Bachelor's Degree in English and a minor in History. I am passionate about my kids, their education and the community around me. My views are mine and they are not going to change. I welcome you to my blog and hope that you enjoy what you read.
Brenham will be a Senior this year...my how time flies!! He is applying to the University of Texas, the Univeristy of North Texas, Lamar University and others I am not aware of. He will be majoring in Music. Brenham is my headstrong child. He knows what he wants and how to get it. He is a teaching assistant in the band this year and hopes to be the President of the choir. He volunteers at church and is a cantor.
Nicholas
Nicholas is my clown. He loves his video games and he loves making the noises he hears on them. He is very lovable. He is quiet and thoughtful and likes being by himself, though he loves having his friends around, too. He will be a sophomore this year. Most people who have known him his entire life don't recognize him anymore. He is almost 6 ft. tall and still growing. He is going to be the tallest one of the three, which I always knew.
David
David is my little athlete. He is always bored because he can never find anyone to play with. He plays baseball and basketball and rides his bike and scooter like nobody's business. David will be in the 7th grade this year and will be playing football.
Gromit
Gromit dog has been with us since right before David's 2nd birthday. He is a real good dog, but he hates rain and thunder and lightning, wants to run out the door everytime it is opened (unless of course it is raining) and loves to play with Coal. He is getting old and tired. He went everywhere with us when we evacuated for Hurricane Rita, and he did it in stride.
Coal
This is my baby puppy. Coal has been a great addition to our family. He turned one on July 2nd. Coal is my puppy. He sleeps on my bed, follows me to the bathroom and generally follows me everywhere. He knows he is mine. He has finally learned to go to the door when he needs to potty. I love my Coal baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment