Today was a good day. I don't have any pictures, though. I wish I did, but my camera batteries are dead. I will fix that tomorrow.
I got to sleep late - like until 10:30. That was great. I woke up at 4:00 this morning. I got some laundry started and got the kids up, then went back to bed. I love being able to do that. I did have to go to West Brook to take Brenham his ID. But I got back to sleep.
I didn't do much today. Got the kitchen cleaned a little, folded the towels and started the dishwasher. There is so much more I could do, but I don't. I am looking to get a storage unit so that I can get the clutter out of the house so we can sell it. At this point, along with all of the crap around the house, I have a twin boxspring in the dining room and one in the hallway.
Then David had a game tonight. We really needed to beat this team. They beat us by cheating last time we played them, so there was a grudge. We were the home team, and we were up 5-0 at the top of the 4th. We almost lost it. They got 5 runs in the 4th, the run limit for an inning. We only needed one run to win. We had reached the time limit, and we could not start an inning after 7:00. David was the second batter of the inning. He walked. So he is the winning run (I didn't realize this until he was on 3rd base). He stole 2nd and 3rd. Then our batter hit one that bounced in front of the pitcher. David went home and made it. He was the winning run! We beat the cheaters! We are now going to the Minor League Championship game.
2 years ago

























2 comments:
Wow! You've been blogging for a while now. I'm impressed. Blogs only came to my attention last year sometime when a woman I know started writing one for her friends and family. Here you've known about it all along!!
Now you know I have a grudge against Texans . . . everyone (except Alaskans, of course) thinks that Texas is the largest state in the U.S!!!! But since you've got a cool first name, you like Survivor, and you're gutsy enough to admit you're a Christian AND a Democrat, I won't hold Texas against you.
Great blog! Keep up the good work!
Wait, aren't we the biggest state? When did we lose that title?
Just joking, I know you are larger in area, but we are larger in everything else...like hair!!! Everyone has big hair in Texas...or so everyone thinks.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Post a Comment