My bathroom is finished. Well, I still need to get the border down in the bathroom and paint it, but the countertop, sinks, floor, faucets and toilet are all finished. Done!
I have to thank Travis. He is a big help. He painted the water closet (potty room). He got all of the wallpaper paste down in no time. He painted, he put in the new toilet after I had a total breakdown. He said if I keep doing home projects he will know how to do just about everthing. He did the floors last year.
I need to update the tub and shower fixtures but I understand that entails tearing up the wall because the control knob cannot be replaced without replacing what is inside the wall. That can wait. I can live with what I have. But I will be looking to put in new towel racks and tp holder. Stuff like that. It looks so good already, I cannot believe it.
2 years ago

























1 comment:
Aw, my perty baby travis is such the handy-man...i don't how he could see what he was doing with all that hair in his face...
Post a Comment