I got Wii Fit yesterday. I almost took it back. Why? It told me, according to my BMI, I am obese. I almost took it back. I spent 35 minutes with it today. It is really neat if you have not heard about it. It has yoga, strength training, aerobics and balance training.
In the aerobics, you can do step aerobics. It is like the real thing, at least for me. I still cannot keep up. It starts off easy, just front, back, left, right. Then, after you do that a few times, you earn advanced aerobics. This has you going front, back, left, right and then throws turns at you. Like, turn yourself to the left or right before you step on the board and then step off. It does several different patterns in a row. It is not easy and keeps you breathing. It also has hula-hoop. This is fun. You just stand there and hula hoop, without the hoop. You have to catch hoops, or they hit you in the head. You can have five hoops. It measures how many turns your hula-hoops do. David has the record, with 291.
In balance, you start off with balancing balls on floors that move, ski slolam, ski jump and something else I can't remember right now. I cannot balance the balls. I stopped trying. I did the ski slolam until I got the advanced one which is way hard. Ski jump is not easy either. Travis has the record at that.
Yoga is something I am not trying very much right now. I don't think I can stand on one leg like a flamingo. Not yet. I did do the strength training, doing the warrior pose. I did one leg and then couldn't do the other one in the lunge. My left arm got numb when I tried to keep it in the air for a long time. That didn't feel good.
It did tell me that I have lost a pound. Though I do not think that is possible in one session. It's fun though. If you have a Wii, it is worth the $90 bucks it costs. Get it.
2 years ago

























3 comments:
My first wish on my Christmas list is to get a wii and the second is wii fit. Thanks for saying it's worth it. Maybe if I send my requests to santa now I can get my wishes. I might just have to come on over your house and try it out!!! He He!!!
I want the wii rock god or rock heroes or whatever it's called. wii fit sounds fun as well.
I would personally return for a full money back refund anything that dared call me obese. Why not just have the readout say, "Thank you for entering your statistics. You are a hog."
That's just an insult that you paid for. I don't think so! Obviously some skinny bitch runs that product marketing department.
leisa
Well I got to try the wii fit. Jen got it Saturday and we've been playing it for a few days now and I love it. I have already made a request for my B-day in September for a wii and wii fit. I love the running and the ski jump is fun too! The soccer game is just totally funny especially with Maggie getting hit in the head with soccer shoes and panda bear heads.
Post a Comment