Monday, March 30, 2009

I added a new thing over on the right there ------>

Link
Making New Friends is a thing started by Tiffany over at Emma's Story. Tiffany is the mother of two beautiful boys and one beautiful girl who was diagnosed with anencephaly while still in-vitro. That child was Emma. Read her story, it will touch your heart.

Through Making New Friends, I hope to share my little blog with more people and find more wonderful blogs to read daily. If you have a blog and want to participate, go to Tiffany's blog, leave a comment in the post about MNF, and then add the link to your blog.

I hope to see all of you and maybe we will be featured on Tiffany's blog.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Great idea!! It is always great to meet new blogging friends. HOpe you have a super week.

Kim said...

I so plan to have a super week...I am going to visit my husband in Washington, DC and seeing the Cherry Blossoms for the first time. Leaving tomorrow!