I didn't know it had been so long since I posted on my blog. I have been so busy lately. But I am still here.
Starting in April I worked every day at one of the elementary schools subbing for the attendance clerk. That took a lot out of me. I am not used to working every day, so I was really out of sorts. At the same time, my duties as PTA President kicked in to full gear. Eighth grade day and dance was not planned and needed lots of attention - with only a little over six weeks to get everything together.
The hotel wasn't secured, neither was the dj, the park, the photographer, the food...practically had to start at the beginning. And there was very little help. Just my faithful few who I could count on any time at all. So that took up most of my time. I still subbed a few days in there, not to mention the award ceremonies, band concerts and just all that end of year stuff. It's no wonder I forgot I hadn't posted lately.
Well, it is Summer now so you would think I would get a break. Well, other than not having to get kids up every day, I still haven't had time to slow down and won't until after Vacation Bible School is over next week. Maybe then I can remember to post every once in a while.
2 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment