Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Six months ago I reconnected with someone from my past.  He became very important to me.  He stayed awake with me from a distance through video chat to help me re-write my research paper when my computer crashed and kept me on track to get it finished to turn in the next day.  Through misunderstandings and a little dishonesty I lost him for a while.  I am happy to say that he is back in my life.

I am not sure what role he is going to take in my life, but I know he is back and I won't let him go this time.  I know that I will have to allow the distance that is going to be between us, but I don't have to lose his friendship or his respect like happened this summer.  I have started off with complete honesty and will continue that way this time.

I get to see him this weekend.  I get to spend some time with him before he starts the next chapter of his life.  I am so happy that I get this time with him and I hope my friends will be happy for me.  If you can't be happy for me, then please don't try to make this weekend a bad experience for me.

No comments: