Sunday, October 15, 2006

Coming Soon

We went to the fair tonight.....Long night.

Coming soon will be a few pictures I took. I am not putting them here now because my camera is out in the car and I am just tooooo tired to go get it.

I am tired because I got up at 6:30, got Brenham to his school by 7:15, got home, laid down for about 20 minutes, got up again, got on my knees in the kitchen to finish cleaning the floor with a magic eraser (wonderful thing! I will tell you about it later.), finished that, moved on to the dining room, then the living room, vacuumed, did dishes, did some laundry, took some more things out for the garage sale, went to pick up Brenham, went to the store, came home to get ready for a Pampered Chef party. The party started at 3:00, by 5:00 it was over and we were getting ready to head to the fair. We were there for 5 hours.

I am exhausted. Have I mentioned that I only had a couple of pieces of bread and a bowl of cereal to eat today? I really don't know what I am still doing awake.

Goodnight!

No comments: