1. At the end of each blog entry (or post), you will see a link that says, (#) Comments. Click on that link (represented below).

2. Once you have clicked on the comments link, a comments page will appear (represented below). Type your comment in the box under "Leave Your Comments".

3. Below the Comments box you can Choose an identity (see below). If you choose other or anonymous, you do not have to have a blogger identity. It would help identify you if you sign your name to the comment, though.

4. All you have to do now is Publish Your Comment.

Your comment will appear above the comment box and after either your name or other or anonymous, or whatever identity you chose. After you have left your comment, I will receive an email letting me know that you have left a comment. It's that easy! Now let the comments roll!

























3 comments:
Wow, love this comment thing, I can hardly wait to let loose.
I wrote what I was thinking (about hubby ) on the grocery list, ------- and he showed it to his friend Charley. Charley talked to me and I told him I would have done a much better job if it was going to be read by others besides hubby.
Girls, let it all hang out, you never know when it will come out, like MONTHS later.
Wow, love this comment thing, I can hardly wait to let loose.
I wrote what I was thinking (about hubby ) on the grocery list, ------- and he showed it to his friend Charley. Charley talked to me and I told him I would have done a much better job if it was going to be read by others besides hubby.
Girls, let it all hang out, you never know when it will come out, like MONTHS later.
How do we access some type of spell check in your comment section? Being lazy, I don't want to have to do a copy and paste into a program that has spell check.
Post a Comment