
Here's a big cheer for the Beaumont Police Department! Today at the funeral of Staff Sgt. Edward Reynolds, as we know, the idiots from Kansas made an appearance holding their signs and chanting their slogans. Only problem is, the family and friends of the fallen soldier could not hear them or even SEE them.
I am not sure if you can decipher this map, so let me help you out:
RED STAR: Borden Chapel Missionary Baptist Church, where the funeral service was held
BLUE ARROWS: The route the family and friends took to get to the church, also the route that 500 Patriot Riders on motorcycles took, also the route the hearse too.
RED WHITE & BLUE BANNER: Where the Patriot Riders stood holding their flags, several men and women deep, across the road, from one side to the other right at the intersection of Roland Road and Bigner.
BLACK STAR: This is where the Beaumont PD put our idiot uninvited guests. BEHIND the Patriot Riders, BEHIND the American flags, and so far out in the boonies it didn't matter if they were there or not. They could not be seen nor heard from where they are.
See why I say GO BEAUMONT POLICE DEPARTMENT! Chalk one up for the good guys!

























3 comments:
Hey don't give up on your blog. I love going to other people blogs and seeing what's going on in the world. It's neat to see other peoples ideas and the stuff they think about....kind of like a reading reality show. Keep up the posts:)
http://ceej-tr-2-keep-up.blogspot.com/
Thanks Ceej! I appreciate it! Thanks for visiting!
I am also glad the turnout on the funeral was so large & Patriotic. It makes Beaumont look good to me!
Jewell
Post a Comment