Friday, October 06, 2006

I Was Having A Moment...

Well, I am not sure if that is what I should call it or not, but I did have a bad morning.

First of all I got an email from someone that upset me. I did not mean to upset this person, but I did, and then she upset me. This happens. All the time, seems like.

I just don't know what exactly I am doing. Am I doing this for me? Yes. Should I care if anyone reads it? No. Do I? Yes. I know people who have blogs who have had 10,000 hits in 6 months. At the rate I am going, David will be out of college, married with 10 kids before I get that many hits.

I guess I really shouldn't care. I just thought that some of the things I blog about might be interesting. As for what I said about myself in the last entry, I mean all of it. I was told that I need to quit. But I have 38 years of this to try to get past. That is not an easy task.

I will try to do better though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing you need to do is stop being so hard on yourself...and don't take shit personally!! It's really easy for me to say that, however living it is a different story! Just keep on keepin'on and keep your head up...it hurts less to get hit directly on the the chin!!! Sabrina

Kim said...

Thanks, Sabrina!

I have a hard time with letting things just roll off and getting over it.

This was just something with my older sister that happened and I really have a complex where she is involved. I am trying though. She didn't mean to upset me, but she did. She realized what she did and called to apologize. That is something she has never done before.

It's all good. I am hoping to get some pictures up here of the boys soon, so keep visiting!