Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NWF Halloween Parade 2006


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an nice parade, we're stuck with the Macy's parade up here...

Mauigirl said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog and really like it. It's very refreshing to find someone who describes herself as a Christian and is not for George W Bush! (Speaking of which, have you read Anne LaMott's books? Left-wing liberal Christian author!). I am a newbie blogger myself so am just discovering all the blogs that are out there already. I am in awe of people who are getting hundreds of comments on every post, whereas I so far have gotten just two people on mine! This all started because I discovered a new neighbor of mine blogs (her blog is "finslippy" - you can find it by googling it) and she has tons of followers. I guess the trick is to get linked to other sites.

Anyway, good luck with your blog and I will be checking in often!