This is one man I would definitely vote for.
Barack Obama is a very personable man who, in my opinion, would make a great President of the United States. Everything I know about this man is good. He is a good family man, he believes in what this country stands for and can tell you in a literate way. No flubs in this man's vocabulary.
The news made the point that he is a virtual political novice, especially where national defense matters are concerned, but what was Bush when he was first elected? I'll tell you exactly what he was: an idiot. Still is. He was a the governor of Texas, had never been elected to political office before he became governor, and was in the middle of his second term when he was given the presidency. Yes, I said GIVEN. He had no national defense experience, he didn't even know who the leaders of most of our allies were. He couldn't name them and he was still handed the job.
Barack Obama is a new senator, I will give him that. But look at the reaction he gets when he makes a personal apperance. I think he should get the nomination. I almost want to figure out how to help him. I have never been this interested in any candidate before. But I really think if you look this man carefully, you will agree with me.
2 years ago

























1 comment:
He has really captured my attention as well.
Post a Comment