
Nicholas and David began their basketball season with Little Dribblers yesterday. Both their teams won!
David's team, the Tornados, won 42-13. They have a couple of kids on their team that dominate and don't let anyone else score, but we won't get too crazy about that. Right? Wrong. It pisses me off very badly. I am tired of seeing the same kids score over and over.
Nicholas' team, the Tigers, won 32-30. And I am not sure if that is correct. The stats say it is, but the scorekeeper was not doing a great job. I will take it as a win until I find out otherwise.I will not be writing about their games each week, probably because I won't remember to do so. So, I have added their team logo, as seen in this post, to the sidebar with their records underneath. I will try to keep that up to date, though I might forget that, also. I will take some pictures of them playing soon. I was caught up in watching the games yesterday.

























No comments:
Post a Comment