I am watching the weather and waiting patiently for what is supposed to be coming. The cold is supposed to be getting here either tomorrow or Tuesday. I don't necessarily want to have ice, but I want it to finally get cold. This nasty weather has lasted long enough.
I am ready with my firewood, I just need some fuel for the fire. Starter logs. That's what I need. My neighbor who is from Rhode Island knows how to start the fire with just stuff he gets from the yard. Wish I could do that.
I am just happy to have the fireplace. If we get any ice, I probably won't lose power due to my lines being underground, but do you know that no one will come out to my house if they don't have heat? Happened 10 years ago, will happen again. Promise you.
I am just tired of waiting and want it to get here already.
3 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment