And we wonder why we are so low on the scale of where our kids rank in education...
If this is an example of what our teenagers are getting from school, we really are in sad shape. I know that these questions come out of nowhere, but really, shouldn't a high school graduate with a GPA of 3.5 be able to answer? Guess not.
Our kids are not learning what they should in school today because we are wasting too much time on teaching tests instead of teaching students. I am having to explain to my own children that you do not use "-er" when you use the word "more". The phrase is not "more prettier" it's just "prettier". It's not "colorfuler", it's "more colorful". Kids these days just are not getting it.
Miss South Carolina Teen USA will be on the Today show tomorrow morning to explain what happened. Don't we know what happened? Face it, we are failing our kids. We need to step up and make sure that we are part of our children's education and know what they are and are not learning and make sure we help them when we can.
2 years ago

























2 comments:
LOL!! But I guess the moral of this video is if you look like her you can be extremely dumb and still be a millionaire. It’s sad, but it also means she earns more than every teacher in the world.
You tell it girl!!! I just LOVE reading your Blog!!!!!Keep it coming!!!!
Post a Comment