Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Guest Post In Response to Florida and Michigan Post

by Charlotte Adams

I can't believe they voted in the DNC meeting to take votes and decide where they were to go and to whom. I can't believe they made the decision for over 600 thousand voters, 30 people, decided for them.

I can't believe they gave the delegates 1/2 vote. Just think, 1.7 million people voted in Florida and the delegates were given half a vote.

They DNC committee , 30 people did not show me democracy at work, they showed me that my vote does not make a difference.

Bill Richardson went with Obama and his state went for Hillary Clinton. What a great super delegate he is, going with the will of him, not the will of his state, which is his prerogative .

The popular vote didn't count with Gore and now it want count for Hillary Clinton.

I watched too and I wish I could see through your eyes, because you were a lot happier than I. It was a sad day for me because I am a Hillary Supporter and all I saw was reverse discrimination like when I moved to Beaumont. Color was never an issue in Ohio.
Gender has always been an issue but, not in this case to me.

The caucus at Caldwood School, and at Westbrook High School was a joke , we were the minority and had little say at all . The people in charge were all Obama supporters and you knew you weren't wanted, you were completely ignored if you were a Hillary Clinton supporter. We wasted a lot of hours at both places, Ike and I.

I am proud that some one else was as interested today as I was, and that it was you Kim. God bless America and people like you, no matter who you voted for. I am proud of you.

No comments: