Obama is now the Democratic nominee to be President of the United States. While I was hoping it would be Hillary, I will now fully support the Obama nomination. I hope that all Democrats do the same.
This is not a time to say "boo, hoo, my candidate is not the nominee so I am not going to vote for the other one and rebel by voting for McCain." Whether we agree with this nominiation or not, we Democrats need to get our nominee in the White House.
It is time that this country changed direction. And I will tell you one thing, I was so glad to hear a nominee for President, and hopefully the next President, say "nuclear" weapons and not "nucular" weapons. That made my day. That right there showed me that there is about to be BIG change in Washington. Educated change in Washington. Let's get behind Obama and stop whining that we don't like the nomination.

























1 comment:
oh poo poo on barack hussein obama bin laden...of course he's gonna pronounce nuclear right...
Post a Comment