Monday, June 09, 2008

Sham Of A Contest

A couple of weeks ago I was listening to local radio station KAYD 101.7. They were having a contest to win tickets to see Tim McGraw in The Woodlands. I called in...AND I WON! Well, not exactly.

I was told by the DJ that the tickets had not come in yet so I would be called when they did. I never, and I mean NEVER got a phone call. What kind of a sham is that? You win something, get excited about it and then get shafted.

I stopped listening to that radio station a while back. I only listen when I forget to put my iPod in the car. The DJ's on that station are so right wing conservative I couldn't stand it anymore. All their talk about how great Bush is really got me angry. I thought that the media was supposed to be neutral. I guess that doesn't apply to hick DJ's.

Oh, and the dumb character skits that one DJ has on his show are just so stupid. Not funny at all. Can you tell I really won't be listening to them anymore?

No comments: