At Bunco Thursday, we had a newbie. While teaching her to play, it was explained to her this way: Bunco, it's like speed dating with dice.
Good one!
At Bunco Thursday, we had a newbie. While teaching her to play, it was explained to her this way: Bunco, it's like speed dating with dice.
Good one!
4 comments:
what's up? you haven't been posting much lately...
I am exhausted from working and not sleeping. I don't sleep much and have been working everyday and will be working every day until at least September 9th.
Plus, I don't have a camera, mine broke again. I couldn't take pictures on the first day of school and that sucked big time. The camera I want is just way too expensive, but I want it anyway.
I want to sleep and I don't want to work. I feel like I am doing the job all wrong, I cried in the office for 10 minutes today, in my car on the way back from lunch and again after I got home.
I'm tired.
You asked.
I'm sure you're not doing the job all wrong. Quit worrying about it and do the best you can...either they like or they don't...
Jusst get a cheaper camera like mine...not fancy but it works!
Quit stressing...you might get an unscheduled vacation soon!
Post a Comment