Ok. I have a birthday coming in a few months that I would just soon forget. But, I want a couple of things, so I thought I would mention them, just in case anyone cares.
1. An iTouch. I don't want the iPhone unless I can change my service which I don't think I can because I am still under contract after adding Brenham's phone last year. So, an iTouch will do.
2. Photoshop. I have never been too keen on this before, but now you can create blog templates and I really would like to try this so maybe I can sell them.
3. A new digital camera. I really want one of the Sony or Cannon ones that look like a 35mm and have the lenses. That is my dream.
4. New carpet in my room. I know, this sounds crazy but we have new carpet in the boys rooms and the carpet in my room really needs to match. Gift cards (Visa ones) would help here.
All of these things are real expensive, so I really don't expect them. But it is nice to dream. But I really don't want to acknowledge this birthday anyway, so I guess a wish list is really silly.
2 years ago

























3 comments:
When is your b-day?
Who's asking?
If you do go for a digital SLR camera, I got a Sony 200A for my birthday this past year, and it's DREAMY! For whatever that endorsement is worth...
Thanks for your visits and comments at my place.
Post a Comment