Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Have Had Enough

We went to eat at McAlister's last night. When we went in the door, David rolled to the counter on his Heely's. The manager asked me to ask him not to roll in the restaurant. That mad me a little angry. Apparantly, someone was rolling in the store and fell and I guess that is a problem. Why? Because we live in the personal injury suit capital of the world.

I am sorry. Why is it my fault that everyone else in the world wants to get rich by suing someone when they fall? I am responsible for my kids and their injuries. I would never sue someone because my kids fall. That is just stupid. I am tired of being told that my kids can't do something because other people are idiots.

IF MY KIDS FALL I WILL PAY FOR THEIR INJURIES. I am no longer going to stand around and say "ok" when someone tells me that David can't roll because of insurance. Their insurance problems are not my fault. I do not contribute to the rising insurance costs by suing just to try to get rich. I have had it and I am not bending on this any longer, and if the business I am in has a problem with it they can ask me to leave and I may leave or I may not. I am not breaking any laws. I am trying to live my life and not cause anybody problems.

No comments: