On our first day of evacucation in DC, we went to the Natural History Museum. David needed to have his picture taken in front of this hippo. I guess he thought it looked like he was being bitten.

Then he thought that this was cool. It really looked like this cougar had an antelope on this branch ready to chow down. The museum makes everything look so real.

This was too irresistible not to take. I saw the monkey on the bench and knew I had two more. If only the monkey was doing one of the "no evil" things I could have gotten Nicholas and David to do the other two.
Then he thought that this was cool. It really looked like this cougar had an antelope on this branch ready to chow down. The museum makes everything look so real.
This was too irresistible not to take. I saw the monkey on the bench and knew I had two more. If only the monkey was doing one of the "no evil" things I could have gotten Nicholas and David to do the other two.

























No comments:
Post a Comment