
Notice the orange sticker on the barge...
It seems that it has been tagged as an abandoned vehicle and needs to be moved immediately to avoid disposal. Super Trooper has a sense of humor...

Notice the orange sticker on the barge...
It seems that it has been tagged as an abandoned vehicle and needs to be moved immediately to avoid disposal. Super Trooper has a sense of humor...
2 comments:
Wow! That first picture is really startling. Is that anywhere near your home??!! I would be so freaked out!
That is about 30 miles from my house. I live in Beaumont, that is in Port Arthur near the refineries, closer to the beach. Not really that far.
I live about an hour from Bolivar Penninsula and Crystal Beach (the picture in the previous post). I know the area so well having lived there all my life so it is like it is all around the corner.
Post a Comment