Wednesday, December 17, 2008

West Brook Choir Christmas Show

This is the mass choir singing a song that they will perform on their trip to Washington, DC.



This is the Advanced Women's Choir singing "Frosty the Snowman". I wish I had gotten the beginning, but it kinda goes like the end, so you get the idea.



This is the Men's Choir singing "Santa is the Man". Brenham is not in this choir, but after the girls, I thought I would get this from the beginning when I saw the sunglasses come out.




The next two are the Rhapsody Show Choir. When the choir is asked to go perform places, this is the group that goes. They are the best of the best at West Brook. Brenham is standing kinda in the middle, behind the boy in the middle of the front row. They are singing a medley in the first one: "Deck the Halls" and "Angels We Have Heard on High". In the second one they are singing "Christmas Time Is Here" from "A Charlie Brown Chrismas".








Enjoy!

No comments: