Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Facebook

Well, I have been spending a lot of time on facebook lately. It seems faster to me. What am I saying, it is faster. For those of you who do not facebook, let me enlighten you.

Facebook allow you to update a status instantly and allows you to see your friends status as they write it. A status is just a statement of what you are doing at the moment. It can be changed many times during the day. You can see many friends status at the same time and can comment on them right on your home page. It's much easier than going from blog to blog, though I still do that each morning. I like to read my favorite blogs each day.

It's also a place that you will find many people that you have not thought about in years. High school classmates, heck, elementary school classmates. There are groups set up for high schools, colleges, churches...just about anything. And, if there is not a group you can set one up. I set one up for my high school since there wasn't one. I also set up one for my graduating class and my elementary school. I have quite a few members of these groups and have found many friends. You also find that people you knew when you were little now know people you met as an adult. It's all six degrees of separation.

So, if you are wondering why I haven't posted in a while, this is why. If you want to check me out on facebook, go here ~ www.facebook.com ~ and enter my name as Kim Horn Adams in the search box. You may have to be a member to see my profile and see my pictures, but go ahead and join. It's free and it's fun.

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

I like facebook a lot, too. I'm addicted to Status updates. :)