Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am going to try to blog more. There's lots I could say, I have just chosen not to.

I have been so tired lately. With all of the running around I do I get real tired real easy. David is playing Little Dribblers Basketball again this year. I would love to show you some pictures, but the only ones I have come up the size of thumbnails.

I want to show some pictures from the inauguration, but those aren't working either.
So much for blogging today.








4 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Well I am excited to see your inauguration pictures if you ever do get them to work! :)

DarthImmortal said...

I am glad you are deciding to blog again. I hope I can make the same decision as you and stick with it.

Kim said...

Okay, Kim, you said you're going to blog more ; ) so I've tagged you, if you want to play along.

Kim said...

Ok, so I am tagged...what do I do?