Kim over at The Mommy Machine tagged me with this meme about things I love. I am going to have to think about this to come up with a good list. So, here goes...and since the rules say I have to pick a number, I will choose my age and list 40.
1. James
2. Brenham
3. Nicholas
4. David
5. Mexican food...as bad as it is for me.
6. New York Style Cheesecake, plain with no topping.
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Private Practice
9. People who can spell.
10. People who use correct grammar.
11. Getting a VERY LOW re-fi rate!
12. Roses.
13. Sweet tea.
14. Facebook.
15. Finding old friends on facebook.
16. Seeing my kids happy.
17. Seeing my husband any time.
18. My puppy, Coal.
19. Christmas.
20. My Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (Thank you, Uncle Jimmy!)
21. My laptop.
22. Skype.
23. Eating healthier.
24. Getting my nails done.
25. My blog, though I would like for it to look different.
26. Doing surveys on facebook ~ they are just fun!
27. Anderson Cooper. Need I say more?
28. President Barack Obama! Not so much just the man, but the entire way change is coming thanks to our new president.
29. Being a SAHM.
30. Starbucks French Vanilla Latte.
31. Kickin' Logan's Chicken Salad.
32. The Washington, DC area.
33. Justice.
34. Janet Evanovich's Number books ~ One for the Money, etc. ~ Stephanie Plum is a hoot!
35. Debbie Macomber books.
36. Reading.
37. Watching David play sports.
38. Watching Brenham on stage.
39. Hearing Nicholas play his trumpet.
40. Finishing this list!
I'm spreading the love by tagging Sabrina at Alaska Red, Karen at Keeping Up With The Jones and Lara at Overstuffed. Here's hoping your lists are lovelier than mine! The rules are:
1. List things you love.
2. Choose a number that is significant to you. For example: 100, the year you were born, the day you were born (you get the picture). If you feel like writing a lot, go for it. If not, then cut back by choosing a suitable number.
3. Tag 3 people.
2 years ago

























1 comment:
Very good and comprehensive list! And i learned a lot more about you.
I kind of took a blog break since my parents have been in town since Wednesday and didn't see this till now.
Does the one I posted the other day count? :)
Post a Comment