Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Header and First Giveaway!

I don't know if anyone noticed, or even cares, but I have a new header. I got photoshop awhile back and I am learning how to use it to create headers. I want to do so much more with it, but until I learn it better, headers is what you will get.


I have said that I need to blog more, and I really am going to try. I just need a good reason to. Like a theme or something, or maybe a giveaway. WAIT!!! I KNOW!!! I have something I could give away! (I really did just think about that!)


In honor of Valentine's day, I am going to give away this candle. A lady on my PTA board makes them. This one is Creme Brulee. It smells heavenly. If I have some interest in it, I will show you where you can go to see more of them.


Please enter! I will ship it wherever it needs to be shipped. So here's all you need to do. Leave a comment on this post telling me that you would like to be entered in this giveaway. I will draw names to choose the winner. If you would like to be entered more than once, leave me a second comment telling me what you did for Valentine's Day or what your sweetie gave you as a present. These have to be separate comments.

Deadline for entry is Tuesday, February 17th at 11:59 p.m.

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

I love it! You did a great job on it...lovely picture of you and your hubby, too!