Monday, March 09, 2009

Giveaway Was A Bust

My first attempt at a giveaway didn't go so well. I only had one person leave me a comment during that time. I didn't know what exactly to do. So, the candle is still at my house. I really would like to do a giveaway. I just would like to have more participation.

How do I get more participation? I guess maybe I could use my facebook page for advertising. Plus, I would like to get something to give away that would interest lots of people. How do I do that? I don't have this big blog or anything. I don't have any contacts who would donate anything. I just don't know where to start.

2 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Facebook is an awesome way to draw attention to your blog. Also, do you have a GoodReads account? That'll do it too. But they're both very addictive. :)

Kim said...

I have a facebook page, but have never heard of GoodReads. If it is addicting as facebook I probably shouldn't go there.

Thanks for the comment! Thanks for reading my blog!