My blog will now be by invitation only. I am sure this is just a blow to so many people. Not.
What I say here is MY OPINION and I have a right to it. Apparently, some people don't like that and that's just too darn bad. I was told I wasn't needed in someone's life because I am apparently a bad person - well I don't need them in my life either. Now they can stay out of it totally.
3 years ago

























1 comment:
I've often thought of how different my blog would be if it were private and I could write without censoring myself because of who might be reading . . . now you can express yourself with freedom!
Hope you are healing and getting stronger with each new day—thinking of you and sending you my very best during this difficult time in your life. Hang in there.
Post a Comment