Friday, January 08, 2010

New Year, New Me

It's a new year and things are starting new for me. I am ready for the adventure.

I start school on Monday. That's right, school. I am taking 12 hours, so this is a little scary for me. Never have I signed up for a full load and actually finished all the classes. I always dropped something. Not this time. New me is going to do this.

I am getting better by the day. I have gotten to a new point in my life where I can handle all that is happening. No longer am I itching to call James every day; no longer do I want to. He's good to have around when I need to ask teen boy questions. I never had teenage boys around when I was growing up, so some of this stuff is new territory for me. It's good that I can still ask their dad.

I hope to update more often for my one reader (Thanks, Kim!) and maybe I will get more readers soon. You can always catch me on facebook. Look me up and ask to be my friend.

No comments: