Sunday, June 27, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog, That is the Question

Well, I have this blog and I haven't been using it much lately. I used to blog every day, several times a day. But lately I have gotten more in to using facebook and just don't get to my blog every day like I used to. Heck, I don't even get here once a month right now. I want to, but for some reason just don't. So the question is, should I continue to have this blog or should I just take it down?

I have this blog connected to facebook, so when I update, you will see the new entry on my posts. I like to blog, so I guess I really should write more. I just would love to have a reason to every day. With kids around most of you would say that I have ample reason; kids are the best source of things to write about, from what the say to the things they are doing.

So let's see how it goes. Let's see if anyone reads what I write for a while.

1 comment:

Shelly Rao said...

I have a blog also but since FB have neglected it too. Check it out sometime at http://rockinraos.blogspot.com/