It's been a while since I have blogged. For a while, I couldn't even acknowledge that I was on Facebook and I haven't opened twitter in weeks. My life is seeing major changes and I have been getting used to them.
First of all, I am getting divorced. This all came about while I was visiting my husband in DC. It was a complete shock to know that he wanted out of our marriage. I went to see him on his invitation, so it was even harder for me to understand. Did he ask me to come up there to tell me this? I really don't thinks so. I just think that he realized what he really wanted and needed to say it then. Still, it's been hard on me. That was two months ago today. Wow, that's the first time today I realized that. Wow.
In those two months, I have been through a myraid of emotions and I am sure that there are more to come. I have been depressed, angry, sad...you name it, I have felt it. I probably should have been blogging about all of it because I seem to have things all over the house in different notebooks and on copy paper that I have been writing. It would have all been in one place if I had put it here. There are reasons why I didn't post here, though. It all has to do with who can see my blog. People see it who I didn't want in my hurt, who I still don't want in my hurt. But this would have been the best place for it.
This is not where I saw my life going. I took my wedding vows seriously, and even though I had my doubts over the years, I never would have ended my marriage because I made the commitment to stay. Now I have to make a new future for myself and my boys, and I am working on that. I have some idea of the direction I am going and when I am sure, I will fill you in.
So, if anyone out there has been waiting for me to get back here, I'm back.
2 years ago

























1 comment:
:(
I'm sorry Kim. I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers these last weeks. I am glad that you seem to be in fairly good spirits, but I know it's certainly hard.
I hope that Christmas is giving you a good diversion, and I am glad you're back to blogging.
Post a Comment