Monday, July 19, 2010

Dreary Unorganized Monday

Ok....so it is raining today. This morning it was really coming down. It was an early day for us due to Brenham needing to be at choir camp at 9:00.

So, got out in the rain and stopped at the ATM machine for cash so Brenham could get lunch. He will be at Lamar all day every day this week. This choir camp gets him ready for All Region choir and hopefully will help him get all the way to the state choir. It is his last chance.

So we get to Lamar, I drop him off and go park to wait for my Spanish class to start. I park, turn the car off but to where I can still listen to the radio. I work on my Spanish homework that I didn't get to this weekend and text people while I wait. Then I get out of the car with my stuff, lock it and go to class. Yep...you guessed it....when I got out of the car and locked it, I left the keys in the ignition.

My only other car key is the one Brenham keeps on his key ring. Since he wasn't driving he didn't have his keys. No one available to take me to my house but a friend willing to drive to my house, get the key and bring it to me. After walking all around campus looking for Brenham to find out where his keys are....I found them in my purse. Yep. I am an idiot.

And to top it all off....the battery was dead because I hadn't turned the ignition to the off position. Gotta love Mondays.

No comments: