Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Little of This, A Little of That

~Wow...I am just not good at this anymore. When I first started this blog I posted all day long, every day. Now I guess with facebook I just don't think I have to. I can go into so much more detail here, so why not?

~I really want to get in to doing Wordless Wednesday and this week I really am going to try. David is going to camp today, so maybe it will be a good time to do the wordless thing with pictures from the camp (if they post any of David).

~I have had a couple of sleepless nights, so I am going to really try to get some sleep tonight. I have Spanish class in the morning. Who knew that one class at 9:45 could wear a person out. I just want to sleep when I get home.

~It is raining as I type and I so want nap.

~I want to be more thoughtful of what I am doing and why. This is a personal observation that I will not try to explain. I just know this is something I need to do. I hurt the people around me when I act without thinking.

~Brenham starts choir camp tomorrow at Lamar. This is his first year going and he's really excited. If he had his car, I would be really excited.

...and one final thought

~The Bishop was at mass this morning to celebrate the 30th anniversary of our parish. David asked me if he was the guy that throws water on us. I was probably turning red and trying not to laugh out loud during mass. I was even more proud (spelled embarrassed) when he asked the Bishop during lunch if it was ok if he recognized him as the guy who throws water on us. Kids.

No comments: