Wow! Back to life with two cars and I am absolutely loving it!!!
At the beginning of summer my car started overheating and just wouldn't stop....so I take it to the shop to be told that the heads were in need of machining so they wouldn't crack. That was fixed and almost $1300 later, I had my car back....for 30 minutes. It stopped and wouldn't go. Alas, the parts inside the engine (not sure which ones exactly) were not working correctly, so back to the shop it went to have that issue taken care of. I get my car back and 30 minutes later it is on its way back to the shop. This time the crank shaft needed to be replaced....and they found the timing belt and the oil pump needed to be replaced as well. All of this work took approximately 5 weeks to finish.
The day we got my car back (this time for good), Brenham's went to the shop.....it needed a new transmission. That took two weeks to fix.
But now we are back to two cars and all is well in the transportation department of the Adams household. And, oh, how nice it is. See, even though it is summer, Brenham has lots to do. He has play rehearsal every night and he works. I really think we will use less gas with two cars than we did with one. That is going to be great, too!!
3 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment