Monday, December 20, 2010

Overstuffed Reviews: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

I have a blog friend that I have mentioned before. Lara is a wonderful mother and wife and a great photographer. I usually just randomly go to her blog just to see what wonderful picture she has posted now. Lara's three daughters are usually her subject and they couldn't be better subjects.

Lara has a second blog where she reviews products or posts videos and those who comment can win the things about which she blogs or can sometimes even win money! Her latest giveaway is for a chance to win $100 - and you just have to go watch the adorable video that stars her daughter Chloe. Enjoy!!

Overstuffed Reviews: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas: "This is a compensated review by BlogHer and Pop-Tarts®. The Night Before Christmas from Lara Neves on Vimeo. What do you leave for S..."

No comments: