Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pants on the Ground

This is one fashion trend that I truly do not understand.  What is the fascination these guys have with wearing their pants around their ankles??  Have you seen them try to walk??  They can't.  And the fact that the trend came straight out of prison....seriously?  Why is it even a trend??

It is all over the place.  In the schools. In the malls.  In the grocery stores.  I am tired of looking at guys asses as they think they are being cool.  If I was the woman in this picture I would have asked the guy to pull his pants up or get the hell off my lawn and away from my house.  I got this picture from an article in a newspaper and one guy interviewed said that he only wears his pants sagging because he can't find a belt small enough to hold his pants up??  Hello!!  Go to the boys section.  That is no excuse.  My boys are very thin and they all wear pants that fit.  Hey, that's an idea....WEAR PANTS THAT FIT!!  Don't buy them fifteen sizes too big and they might stay up.

City ordinances are being passed all around the country to ban this.  I just wish our city council would do the same thing.  Then the kids at school who choose to wear their pants like this can be ticketed for it and sent to court.  Then those boys, and make no mistake, they are BOYS, who continue to dress like they are one step out of prison will buy pants that fit.  Parents will refuse to buy their kids pants that are too big.  Maybe. 

No comments: