Friday, December 24, 2010

My Year According to my Cell Phone

These pictures represent the last year of my life (minus January when I was still in a fog).  All of the pictures were taken with my cell phone or were in my cell phone for some reason I don't remember.  I hope you enjoy looking at my year.

February:
This picture was taken at Isle of Capri while I was listening to my neighbor Ryan Rosson sing.  This was an awesome night.  It was the night I found myself enjoying life again.  It was also the night that I won enough money to buy the most comfortable pair of cowboy boots I have ever had.  Like I said, awesome night!!




March:
March found Brenham, Nicholas and I on a bus traveling to Orlando, Fl. with the West Brook band to go to Universal Studios and Busch Gardens.  Sixteen hours on a bus with 50 high schoolers is an experience one should have at least once in a lifetime.  Nicholas is a collector of crazy hats.  This is the one he had to get at Universal Studios.  Fits his personality very well.  Brenham just wanted me to let him be with his friends, which I did.

May:
This picture is typical David.  Always having fun outside, whether it is playing baseball or soccer or climbing a tree.  You never know what you will find him doing. 

June:
This is my friend James Green.  In high school we called him SD (do I even know why?  Probably not anymore and it probably isn't anything I could share anyway).  This was taken at a reunion for FHS/CHS at my friend Pauline Saucier Odgen's house.  We have started having these mini reunions that have helped keep us classmates close in the last year. 

July:
Maw Maw.  This was taken at the Houston Aquarium on July 4th.  I went with Sheri and Mom.  It was something to do on a day that usually is very boring.  Brenham was either working or was with his youth group somewhere and Nicholas and David were with their dad so I took off for the day to Houston.  We had fun, if you consider having to listen to Mom all day fun!  Just kidding!

August:
This is my friend Alicia.  We went out to Starvin' Marvins for the first time this night.  Alicia and I went out to the car to cool off in the a/c because it was pretty darn hot outside that night and we were sitting on the patio listening to an awesome band - The Rock Agents.  Another awesome night!!


September:
David started off the football season playing defense for Odom.  He lasted a few games before his grades got the better of him, which was ok because he decided it wasn't what he wanted to do anyway.  But he was darn cute in that uniform.

October:
We here we were at Starvin' Marvins again, this time for my friend Leisa's birthday party.  Let's just say this is one of the only pictures from that night I will show you ever.

November:
Nicholas in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware on my birthday.

December:
Last but not least, this is David with Mrs. Evans at Odom.  He is an office aid and Mrs. Evans is his boss.  She doesn't let them forget that she is the boss, either. 

No comments: