My kids actually thought a laundry fairy or something had done their laundry on a weekly basis when they were young.
This afternoon my youngest, David, told me he didn't think that he had to do his laundry once a week because it wasn't that way when he was younger. Seriously? What the heck was I doing then all those weekends?? I informed him that while he was outside playing I was inside doing laundry....that means washing, drying, folding, hanging AND putting away the laundry. How the heck did he think it got done??
I know where the attitude came from. He lives in DC now. My ex always thought I was lazy because I didn't have a job outside the home. Never once though did he acknowledge the work I did inside the home. And now he is living with someone who has a nanny raising her kids and apparently this is the way it should have been done because she isn't lazy at all. She works by God.
I am so sick of feeling like a worthless human being because I don't have a 9-5 job outside the home. And for my kids to think I am doing nothing and that I have been doing nothing all these years, well that's the final straw. I'm done.
2 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment